Kale, Sweet Potato & Apple Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 Sweet potatoes, small to medium sized, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Freshly-ground 4 peppercorn blend
- 2 bunches Curly-leaved kale
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 4 oz Pecorino romano, shaved
- 4 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the sweet potatoes, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper together on a baking sheet. Arrange evenly and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, clean the kale. Remove the stems and tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the Mustard Dressing ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the kale and massage dressing into each leaf individually. This tenderizes the kale and makes it amazeballs.
- Let the roasted potatoes cool while you toast the almond slivers, then add them to the salad, along with the remaining ingredients.